Application Links is not supported by Atlassian. Many customers have reported issues with it, and compatibility varies by point release of Atlassian products.
We recommend you do not install AppLinks. We are working on a 3.0 release of AppLinks which will completely revamp the project. This will be bundled with our products, so you won't need to install it separately. As a bonus, it'll actually work.
Table of Contents
- Adding your Applications via JIRA Administration
- Adding your Applications via Confluence Administration
- Synchronising Application Instances
- More about Adding Applications
- Specifying a Primary Application Instance
- Removing Application Instances
- Adding and Synchronising Project Links via JIRA
- Adding and Synchronising Project Links via Confluence
- Application Links 2.1 Release Notes
- Application Links 2.0.1 Release Notes
- Application Links 1.3.1 Release Notes
- Application Links 1.1.2 Release Notes
- How can I find known issues and workarounds?
- Can I link two instances of the same application?
- I have 2 FishEye instances - can I link them to each other?
- Why don't my links show as links in JIRA?