If you have linked two applications, you can also link between entities of the two applications. An entity is one of the following:
Adding an Entity Link
To add an entity link:
- Log into your application as an administrator and navigate to the administration page for the entity:
- Choose the entity in your local application that you want to link from. For example, you may want to link a FishEye repository to another entity.
- The instructions for adding an entity will vary depending on the application, due to different user interfaces. However, the high level process is the same:
- Click 'Add Link' to open the add new entity link dialogue.
- Enter the name/key for the entity in the remote application that you want to link to, in the 'Key' field. For example, if you want to link to a JIRA project, enter the project key.
- (optional) Enter the alias for the entity in the 'Alias' field. This is the display name for the entity in your administration console.
- Click the 'Create' button to create the entity link.
Screenshot above: Linking to a JIRA project