To view a plan's most recent build result:
To view all build results for a plan:
A build result looks like this:
Screenshot : 'Build Result Summary'
In the above screenshot:
- You can click the plan name ('Main Build' in this example) to see the plan details for this build:
- You can use the build results navigator to scroll through other build results for this plan:
- The 'Summary' tab shows a snapshot of the build result. To see more detail:
- Click the 'Tests' tab to view the build's test results.
- Click the 'Changes' tab to view the code changes that triggered this build (if applicable).
- Click the 'Artifacts' tab to view any artifacts relating to this build.
- Click the 'Logs' tab to view a complete build log.
- Click the 'Comments' tab to view a trail of comments regarding this build result. You can also click the following icon to add a comment:
- Click the 'Metadata' tab to view any metadata that relates to this build result.
- Depending on how your Bamboo administrator has configured the system, the following additional tabs may be available: