A Plan defines everything about your entire build process. Plans:
- consist of one or more Jobs, which are organised into one or more Stages;
- contains a single 'Default Job' in a single Stage, after creating a new Plan;
- define default settings for what gets built by Jobs in the Plan (i.e. the 'default source repository');
- define how the Plan's build is triggered;
- define who will be notified of the Job's build result;
- define who has permission to view and perform various actions on the Plan and its Jobs.
Every plan belongs to a Project.
Projects and plans can only be configured by Bamboo administrators (see Creating a Plan).