Each Confluence user has a User Profile area, through which numerous account management features can be accessed.
On this page:
Finding your User Profile
Go to the 'Profile' view for your user profile. To do this:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
- Go to your name at the top of the page. (This is the 'User' menu. A dropdown list will appear when your cursor hovers over the 'User' menu.)
- Select 'Profile' from the dropdown list. The 'Profile' view will open.
The profile view is divided into the tabs, each described in a separate section below.
Screenshot: User profile
The 'Administer User' link is visible to Confluence administrators only. The administrator can click this link to go directly to the user management screen in the Administration Console.
- View and edit your personal details, such as your name and email address details and optionally, your photograph and other personal information. Note that as a security precaution, in order to change your email address, you will be required to re-enter your password.
- Upload a profile picture (optional).
- Change your password.
- View the recent activity of users that you are following via the Network view.
- Follow other users from this view.
- View your history of status updates.
- View your personal labels.
- View a list of the pages and spaces you are currently watching.
- Retrieve any pages you were in the process of editing. See Working with Drafts.
- Edit your General Settings (homepage, language and timezone).
- Subscribe to email notifications and modify other email notification preferences.
- View and revoke your OAuth access tokens.
Take me back to the Confluence User's Guide.