To view the members of a group:
Go to the Confluence 'Administration Console':
- Choose Browse > Confluence Admin. The 'Administrator Access' login screen will be displayed.
- Enter your password and click Confirm. You will be temporarily logged into a secure session to access the 'Administration Console'.
- Click Manage Groups in the left-hand panel. This will list all the existing groups on the site.
- Click a group name to display all the users in the group.
- Multiple user directories: You may define multiple user directories in Confluence, so that Confluence looks in more than one place for its users and groups. For example, you may use the default Confluence internal directory and also connect to an LDAP directory server. In such cases, you can define the directory order to determine where Confluence looks first when processing users and groups. Here is a summary of how the directory order affects the processing:
- The order of the directories is the order in which they will be searched for users and groups.
- Changes to users and groups will be made only in the first directory where the application has permission to make changes.
There is no content with the specified labels