The FishEye Charts gadget displays two charts showing statistics about your sourcecode repository:
- Lines of code
- Commit activity
What does it look like?
The FishEye Charts gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
The FishEye Charts gadget will only be available to add to your dashboard if your JIRA administrator has configured the FishEye plugin on your JIRA server.
Adding the 'FishEye Charts' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'FishEye Charts' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'FishEye Charts' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'FishEye URL' — type the URL of your FishEye server.
- 'Repository' — type the name of your FishEye repository.
- 'Path' — optionally type the path within your repository that contains the directory in which you are interested. Leave blank to include all directories in your repository.
- 'Chart Type' — select from the following: 'Area', 'Change', 'Line' or 'Pie'.
- 'Stack Type' — allows you to break the chart down by Subdirectory, File Extension and Author. For example, in a pie chart with an author stacktype, each slice would represent the LOC (lines of code) of a different author.
- 'Author(s)' — optionally type the repository login name of the author(s) in whose code you are interested. Leave blank to include all authors.
- 'File Extension(s)' — optionally type the file extensions(s) in which you are interested. Leave blank to include all file types.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.