The Favorite Filters gadget displays a list of all the issue filters that have currently been added by you as a 'favorite' filter.
Read more about adding an issue filter as a favorite filter in the issue filters documentation.
What does it look like?
The Favorite Filters gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Favorite Filters' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Favorite Filters' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Favorite Filters gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Show issue counts' — select whether, for each of your favorite filters, you wish to display the number of issues that match the filter. Note that choosing 'Yes' may impact your dashboard's performance.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
The 'Favorite Filters' gadget has replaced the 'List All Filters' portlet.