The Classic Project Progress Gadget displays a colour-coded bar graph showing a concise summary of the number of issues in each column of your Task Board.
Screenshot: The Classic Project Progress Gadget
Adding the Classic Project Progress gadget to your JIRA dashboard
To add the Classic Project Progress Gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will display.
- Find the GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button in the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Project — the JIRA project for which you want to display progress.
- Version — the project version for which you want to display progress.
Select Next Release Due (auto) to display the unreleased version with the latest release date.
- Context — select the context by which to filter issues when generating the graph.
- Display Options — choose whether to display the Project Name and/or the Version Name in the graph.
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The Classic Project Progress Gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can add the Classic Project Progress Gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects/versions.