The Clover Coverage gadget displays the Clover coverage of plans from a particular Bamboo server.
What does it look like?
The Clover Coverage gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Screenshot: 'Clover Coverage' gadget
The Clover Coverage gadget will only be available to add to your dashboard if your JIRA administrator has configured the Bamboo plugin on your JIRA server (the Clover gadget is exposed via the Bamboo plugin). Also, if you have added multiple Bamboo servers in JIRA there will be one Clover Coverage gadget available per server, e.g. 'Clover Coverage Gadget from http://172.20.5.83:8085', 'Clover Coverage Gadget from http://172.19.6.93:8085', etc.
Adding the 'Clover Coverage' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Clover Coverage' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory. The 'Clover Coverage' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the gadget to open the configuration menu and click 'Edit'. Configure the information to be displayed on your gadget as follows:
- 'Select Plans' — Select the Bamboo plans for which you would like code coverage information displayed on your gadget.
- 'Refresh Interval' — Select how often you would like the information on the gadget to update.
- Click the 'Save' button.