The Bamboo Plans gadget displays a list of all plans on a particular Bamboo server and each plan's current status.
What does it look like?
The Bamboo Plans gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Screenshot: 'Bamboo Plans' gadget
The Bamboo Plans gadget will only be available to add to your dashboard if your JIRA administrator has configured the Bamboo plugin on your JIRA server. Also, if you have added multiple Bamboo servers in JIRA there will be one Bamboo Status gadget available per server, e.g. 'Bamboo Plans Gadget from http://172.20.5.83:8085', 'Bamboo Plans Gadget from http://172.19.6.93:8085', etc.
Adding the 'Bamboo Plans ' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Bamboo Plans' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory. The 'Bamboo Plans' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the gadget to open the configuration menu and click 'Edit'. Configure the Bamboo information to be displayed on your gadget as follows:
- 'Select Plans' — Select the Bamboo plan which you would displayed on your gadget.
- 'Refresh Interval' — Select how often you would like the information on the gadget to update.
- Click the 'Save' button.