Boards are an awesome way to visualize your team's work and progress issues within your project. With boards, you can:
- Track work progress for the whole team
- Order and prioritize everyone's tasks
- Re-order the columns (admins)
- Search and filter
- Add new tasks
- Monitor due dates
Configuration options are different depending on the project type you use.
- For Software project types, you can have multiple boards and anyone can set up a board. See Configuring a board.
- For Service Desk project types, there are no boards. Work is managed through queues. See Setting up queues for your team.
- For Business project types, board configuration has a close relationship to workflow configuration. See Working with boards.