Creating release notes
If you organize your projects with versions, you can generate release notes to see all issues within version in one place. Release notes can be generated in HTML and text formats by default.
Generating release notes
- Go to your project and click Project settings.
- Select Versions in the project sidebar. If you're using Jira Software, select Releases.
- Select the Version whose release notes you wish to generate by clicking on it's name in the list.
- Click Release Notes.
- Click Configure Release Notes to select the version and style.
- Click Create to generate the release notes.