Setting up Jira applications
It's easy to get up and running with any Jira application in the cloud. Simply select the Jira application you'd like to try and sign up for a free Atlassian Cloud site. Remember, you can select more than one application at a time. Why not try them all?
Sign up for a new Atlassian Cloud site
- Head to the Atlassian Cloud sign-up page.
- Select the Jira applications (and any other cloud applications) you'd like to try.
- Complete the quick and easy signup form (all you need is a valid email address).
- Get started with your new site!
Add applications to an existing site
- Go to your atlassian.net cloud site.
Choose > Edit (under the APPS heading).
- From the sidebar, click Discover new applications.