Translate a custom field
You can translate the name and description of any custom field that you create using Jira's pre-installed language packs. To translate a field:
- Select the Jira icon (, , , or ) > Jira settings > Issues.
- Under FIELDS, click Custom fields.
- Find the custom field you want to translate and click > Translation options.
- Choose the language pack that this custom field translation will belong to (e.g. French), and enter the translated strings for the field name and description.
- Click Update when you're done.