Trash for Jira Software and Jira Core projects
As Jira admins or project admins, you can get rid of projects that you don't need by moving them to trash. The projects along with its issues, components, attachments, and versions will be available in trash for 60 days after which they will be permanently deleted. Associated schemes, workflows, issues types, or any content that could be shared with other projects won't be affected. Issues from projects in trash won't appear in issue search results.
From the trash, Jira admins can:
- View when a project was moved to trash
- View the user who moved the project to trash
- View when a project will be permanently deleted
- Restore a project that was moved to trash
- Permanently delete a project