Layout and design
The layout and design of your JIRA applications can be customized to an extent, so that they more closely reflect your organization's look and feel, and requirements in relation to user preferences (such as the default language, user preferences and announcement banner).
Search the topics in 'Layout and design':
The following pages provide you with more information on setting up your JIRA applications so you can get the most out of them!
- Configuring the look and feel of your JIRA applications
- Configuring an announcement banner
- Configuring the default dashboard
- Choosing a default language
- Configuring the default issue navigator
- Creating links in the application navigator
- Configuring the user default settings
You may also wish to extend JIRA's functionality by installing and/or enabling new plugins. Read the Managing add-ons page for further information.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!