Configuring the internal directory
Find out how easy, scalable and effective it can be with Crowd!
See centralized user management .
Enable Nested Groups
Enable or disable support for nested groups. When nested groups are enabled, you can define a group as a member of another group. If you are using groups to manage permissions, you can create nested groups to allow inheritance of permissions from one group to its sub-groups.
Diagram of possible configuration
Diagram above: JIRA using its internal directory for user management.
- Configuring the internal directory
- Connecting to an LDAP directory
- Connecting to an internal directory with LDAP authentication
- Connecting to Crowd or another Jira application for user management
- Managing multiple directories
- Migrating users between user directories
- Synchronizing data from external directories