This section of the documentation includes information on how to optimize your Jira installation, such as performance testing and using the configuration tool. While not included in this section of the documentation, you may also be interested in our Tuning database connections page in the Installation section.
- Configuring secure administrator sessions
- Improving instance stability with rate limiting
- Jira application cookies
- Preventing security attacks
- Using the Jira application configuration tool
- Running Jira applications as a Windows service
- Tuning garbage collection (GC)