GreenHopper 5.2.3 Release Notes
1st October 2010
The Atlassian team announces the release of GreenHopper 5.2.3. This point release contains:
- Easier drag-and-drop of issues in the 'List' view: you no longer have to drag the left-hand textured edge of an issue.
- Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD) enhancements: CFD charts now implement improved calculations that can accommodate the movement of issues backwards against a Task Board flow. Hence, CFDs are no longer restricted to Kanban flow methodologies.
- New gadgets: the Cumulative Flow Diagram gadget and the Statistics Burndown Chart gadget.
- Enhanced display of existing Wallboard-capable gadgets.
- Re-introduction of the double-click Card View.
- Fixes to minor bugs (please see below).
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.2.3 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
Don't have GreenHopper 5.2 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the GreenHopper 5.2 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Upgrading from a Previous Version of GreenHopper
Updates and Fixes in this Release
GreenHopper 5.2.3 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
|JSW-2443||Total time estimate shown in Planning Board for a Version is wrong!||Alexander Hennecke||Per Hungeberg Møller||Closed||Fixed||Aug 30, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
|JSW-2498||Time Estimate is inaccurate for different logged in users due to context being pulled from Chart Board, not Planning Board||Jean-Christophe Huet||Jeremy Largman [Atlassian]||Closed||Fixed||Sep 27, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
|JSW-2480||Time estimate changes when clicking at "non-working days" viewing chart board||Alexander Hennecke||Luciano de Andrade Correa [Atlassian]||Closed||Fixed||Sep 16, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
|JSW-2463||GreenHopper does not work with Turkish JVM locale||Alexander Hennecke||Alexander Hennecke||Closed||Fixed||Sep 07, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
|JSW-2497||Context filter "Assignee(s)" field should show Fullnames instead of usernames||Jean-Christophe Huet||Gan VoonKiat||Closed||Fixed||Sep 27, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
|JSW-2491||The value change when editing the min/max in the planning board||Jean-Christophe Huet||Gan VoonKiat||Closed||Fixed||Sep 21, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
|JSW-2488||Center panel in the planning board does not refresh properly if an issue has been updated so it does not meet context/filter criteria||Jean-Christophe Huet||Jean-Christophe Huet||Closed||Fixed||Sep 20, 2010||Jun 15, 2011|
|JSW-2461||Popup menu on planning board shows in wrong place||Jean-Christophe Huet||Andrew Myers [Atlassian]||Closed||Fixed||Sep 06, 2010||Jun 15, 2011|
|JSW-2456||Cumulative Flow Diagram CFD Legend does not display all Graphs||Jean-Christophe Huet||Andreas Grunewald||Closed||Fixed||Sep 02, 2010||Feb 20, 2017|
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!