GreenHopper 5.9 Release Notes
22 February 2012
The Atlassian team are proud to announce the release of GreenHopper 5.9.GreenHopper 5.9 provides compatibility with JIRA 5.0.
Note that JIRA 5.0 includes version 2 of the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM), meaning that you now manage your GreenHopper license key via the UPM. For details please see Specifying your License Details.
This release delivers the following enhancements to the Rapid Board:
Total estimate (in Story Points) for the sprint is now shown in the sprint marker, and will update when you drag the marker.
- Planning for the next sprint can now be started while a sprint is in progress.
- The start and end date of a sprint can be specified.
- Burndown chart (in Story Points) is now available on the Rapid Board.
Work sub-filter enables the Report mode to show data which is hidden in Work mode.
- "Rank to top" / "Rank to bottom" operations are now available via Issue Actions.
- Keyboard shortcuts are now available in Plan mode.
To help us continue to align GreenHopper with your needs we have introduced the ability to collect anonymous usage data. The collection of anonymous usage data is opt-in. A System Administrator can choose to opt out at any time via Administration > Plugins > GreenHopper > General Configuration.
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.9 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
Upgrading from a Previous Version of GreenHopper
Updates and Fixes in this Release
GreenHopper 5.9 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!