GreenHopper 6.0.3 Release Notes
12 September 2012
The Atlassian team announces the release of GreenHopper 6.0.3, delivering some very popular features:
Thank you for your feedback:
13 new features and improvements implemented
More than 90 votes fulfilled
Your votes and issues help us keep improving our products, and are greatly appreciated.
Please keep logging your votes and issues. They help us decide what needs doing!
You can upgrade GreenHopper via the . Before upgrading, please read the GreenHopper 6.0.3 Upgrade Notes.
Customise your Issue Detail View
See Configuring the Issue Detail View for further details.
What type of board is that?
You now have an instant visual indicator of what type of board you are looking at, thanks to the following icons:
We have added these icons to the Agile drop-down menu:
The icons are also shown at the top left of each board:
Easier management of Remaining Estimate
For boards that are configured to use Time Tracking there are two improvements to make the management of the Remaining Estimate on issues and sub-tasks easier.
In Plan mode, the sprint footer will now display the sum of the Remaining Estimate of all of the issues and sub-tasks in the future sprint. Note that the the value will not be shown if:
- the board is configured to use the Original Time Estimate as the Estimation Statistic (see Configuring Estimation and Tracking), and
- the board is configured to use a Tracking Statistic (see Configuring Estimation and Tracking), and
- the sum of the Original Estimates on the issues is different from the sum of the Remaining Estimates on the issues and sub-tasks.
In Work mode, the value shown on the bottom right of the card is now the Remaining Estimate for the issue or sub-task:
Sample data included
To help newcomers get started quickly, we've included sample data with GreenHopper.
- Scrum and Kanban projects.
- Projects pre-populated with issues showing how to use a board.
- Sample reports included.
You can now have multiple active, parallel sprints. For example, if you have two teams working fom the same backlog, each team can now work on their own sprint.
Please note the following caveats with this simple approach:
- The Velocity Chart will not show the velocity per team.
- The current implementation assumes that the teams perform estimation identically, which is unlikely in practice.
This feature is currently in Labs – please enable "Parallel sprints" to activate it. Please note that this feature is still undergoing development and may change from its current implementation.
Updates and fixes in this release
GreenHopper 6.0.3 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!