JIRA Agile 6.3.1 Release Notes
12 September 2013
The Atlassian team announces the release of JIRA Agile 6.3.1. This point release contains a number of features as well as several updates and fixes. Upgrading to JIRA Agile 6.3.1 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Improvements to the Sprint Health gadget
Click any of the statistics on the Sprint Health gadget to drill down to detailed information on that statistic. For example, click Blockers in the gadget and you will be shown the search for blockers for the sprint.
Tooltip guidance when you can't create or start a sprint
Ever wondered why a Create sprint or Start sprint button/link is disabled on your board in Plan mode? You can now hover over either of these controls and a tooltip will show you exactly why it is disabled (e.g. you are not an administrator for the project, there is an active sprint).
Quick Filters list in Plan/Work mode can be collapsed
Quick Filters are now rolled up into a single line, rather than spanning multiple lines. You can click the Show more link to show all filters and you can collapse them into a single line again via the Show less link.
A more discreet give feedback button
The Give feedback button won't clutter your view in JIRA Agile anymore. We still love hearing your feedback, but we've made the button a little less inconspicuous, so it doesn't get in your way.
New code integration features for issuesIf you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA 6.2 or later, the new Development panel will be shown on every issue. This panel helps you to evaluate the development status of an issue at a glance. If you need to investigate further, click any item to display more details, or drill down into the development tool.
Connect JIRA to one of these compatible applications to enable the following:
- Bitbucket view and create branches, view commits, view and create pull requests
- FishEye/Crucible (Git/Subversion/Perforce/CVS): view branches, view commits, view and create reviews
- Bamboo: view the status of builds and deployments
- GitHub/GitHub Enterprise: view branches, view commits, view and create pull requests
Upgrading JIRA Agile
Before upgrading, please read the JIRA Agile 6.3 Upgrade Notes.
- If you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA Server, upgrade via the JIRA Plugin Manager.
- If you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA Cloud, subscribe to our blog for the latest updates (see this page for instructions). Please note that JIRA Agile may be released for JIRA Server several days before it is updated for JIRA Cloud. To find out what version of JIRA Agile is running in JIRA Cloud, see Application Versions.
Updates and Fixes in this release
JIRA Agile 6.3.1 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
|JSW-9730||CSS collision with jQueryUI|
|JSW-9732||Tooltip on resolution checkboxes reads 'undefined'|
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!