JIRA Agile 6.3.3 Release Notes
17 October 2013
The Atlassian team announces the release of JIRA Agile 6.3.3. This point release contains a number of features as well as several updates and fixes. Upgrading to JIRA Agile 6.3.3 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
More accessible reports
We're starting an overhaul of reporting in JIRA Agile. In this release, you'll see the first change of many to come — report mode now lists all available reports on the screen, instead of hiding them in a dropdown menu.
Hide/Show header control moved
The control for hiding/showing the header has been moved up next to the Plan, Work, Report and Board controls, rather than next to the Quick Filters.
This release fixes a number of significant bugs concerning sprint scope and reporting. Please see updates and fixes below for details.
JIRA 5.1.x no longer supported for JIRA Agile
With the recent release of JIRA 6.1, JIRA 5.1.x is no longer supported for JIRA Agile. This is effective from this release, JIRA Agile 6.3.3, onwards. See Supported Platforms for details.
New code integration features for issuesIf you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA 6.2 or later, the new Development panel will be shown on every issue. This panel helps you to evaluate the development status of an issue at a glance. If you need to investigate further, click any item to display more details, or drill down into the development tool.
Connect JIRA to one of these compatible applications to enable the following:
- Bitbucket view and create branches, view commits, view and create pull requests
- FishEye/Crucible (Git/Subversion/Perforce/CVS): view branches, view commits, view and create reviews
- Bamboo: view the status of builds and deployments
- GitHub/GitHub Enterprise: view branches, view commits, view and create pull requests
Upgrading JIRA Agile
Before upgrading, please read the JIRA Agile 6.3 Upgrade Notes.
- If you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA Server, upgrade via the JIRA Plugin Manager.
- If you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA Cloud, subscribe to our blog for the latest updates (see this page for instructions). Please note that JIRA Agile may be released for JIRA Server several days before it is updated for JIRA Cloud. To find out what version of JIRA Agile is running in JIRA Cloud, see Application Versions.
Updates and Fixes in this release
JIRA Agile 6.3.3 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
|JSW-8191||Total time remaining is incorrect if user edits the work log and sets Remaining Estimate manually|
|JSW-9916||Unable to use Agile Marketing Plugin in OnDemand|
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!