JIRA Agile 6.3.4 Release Notes
31 October 2013
The Atlassian team announces the release of JIRA Agile 6.3.4. This point release contains a number of features as well as several updates and fixes. Upgrading to JIRA Agile 6.3.4 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Add an issue to a sprint directly from Work mode
Any issue (or issues) created during a sprint on Work mode can now be added directly to that sprint
See board type (Scrum or Kanban) on the Manage Boards screen
You can now determine the type of each board when viewing them on Manage Boards screen.
New code integration features for issuesIf you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA 6.2 or later, the new Development panel will be shown on every issue. This panel helps you to evaluate the development status of an issue at a glance. If you need to investigate further, click any item to display more details, or drill down into the development tool.
Connect JIRA to one of these compatible applications to enable the following:
- Bitbucket view and create branches, view commits, view and create pull requests
- FishEye/Crucible (Git/Subversion/Perforce/CVS): view branches, view commits, view and create reviews
- Bamboo: view the status of builds and deployments
- GitHub/GitHub Enterprise: view branches, view commits, view and create pull requests
Upgrading JIRA Agile
Before upgrading, please read the JIRA Agile 6.3 Upgrade Notes.
- If you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA Server, upgrade via the JIRA Plugin Manager.
- If you are using JIRA Agile with JIRA Cloud, subscribe to our blog for the latest updates (see this page for instructions). Please note that JIRA Agile may be released for JIRA Server several days before it is updated for JIRA Cloud. To find out what version of JIRA Agile is running in JIRA Cloud, see Application Versions.
Updates and Fixes in this release
JIRA Agile 6.3.4 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
|JSW-9847||Removing the ORDER BY Rank causes Internal System Error when sending issue to sprint|
|JSW-9814||On a Kanban board, the Plan mode disabled button has a hover state when it shouldn't|
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!