Adding an Issue to a Version
This page only applies to Scrum boards.
You will need to have the 'Edit Issue' permission in the project to which the issue belongs.
- You can only add issues to versions that belong to the same project as the issue.
Adding issues to a version
- Click the Agile link's down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Backlog.
- If the Versions panel is not shown at the left of the screen, select Tools > Show Version Panel.
- Drag the issue(s) onto the relevant version. The version will turn green (see Screenshot 1).
When you add an issue to a version this way, the issue will be removed from any other version(s) to which it belonged.
- The version's name will be displayed on the issue as a grey lozenge.
Screenshot 1: adding an issue to a version
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!