Removing an Issue from a Version
- This page only applies to Scrum boards.
- You will need to have the 'Edit Issue' permission in the project to which the issue belongs.
To remove an issue from a version,
- Click the Agile link's down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Your board will be displayed.
- You can click either Backlog or Active sprints:
- In the Backlog, drag the issue onto the Issues without versions section at the bottom of the Versions panel; or
- In either the Backlog or Active sprints,
- Click the issue key (or type 't') to display the issue in the Issue Detail View.
- Type 'e' to open the JIRA 'Edit Issue' dialog box.
- Edit the Fix Version field.
Active sprints (Scrum board)
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!