Using the Version Report Gadget
Screenshot: the Version Report gadget
Adding the Version Report gadget to your dashboard
- Navigate to your dashboard in JIRA.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will appear.
- Find the Version Report gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button at the bottom right. The Version Report gadget will display on your dashboard.
- Choose the desired board, version, and refresh interval for your gadget and click Save.
- Hover over points in the graph to view information about the completion of issue(s) during the version.
- You can add the Version Report gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple versions.
- You can change the setup details later by selecting Edit from the cog drop-down which appears when you hover over the top right corner of the displayed gadget.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!