Removing an Issue from an Epic
- This page only applies to Scrum boards.
- You will need to have the 'Edit Issue' permission in the project(s) to which the issue belongs and to which the Epic belongs.
To remove an issue from an epic,
- Click the Agile link's down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click either Backlog or Active sprints:
- In the Backlog, drag the issue onto the Issues without epics section at the bottom of the Epics panel; or
- In either the Backlog or the Active sprints, click the relevant issue to display it on the right-hand side of the screen, then click the x in the epic name (e.g. "Apples" in Screenshot 1 below).
Screenshot 1: removing an issue from an epic
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!