Restricting JIRA Agile to Selected Projects
You must have the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission before you can restrict JIRA Agile to selected projects.
You can restrict the projects to which JIRA Agile is available. If you restrict a project from using JIRA Agile, this means that you will not be able to select your project from the Classic Planning Board, Classic Task Board, Classic Chart Board or Classic Released Board. Please note that the 'Agile' dropdown menu will still appear on projects that don't have JIRA Agile access, but if you try to view any of the boards they will default to the last project that was viewed on that board.
To restrict JIRA Agile to selected projects,
- Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.
Select JIRA Administration from the top bar, then select Add-ons > JIRA Agile.
OR, if you are using JIRA 6.0 or later, click the 'cog' icon in the top bar, select Add-ons, then scroll down the page to the JIRA Agile section.
- Select Enabled Projects.
- Select Apply to these projects. The Project list and JIRA Agile projects select boxes will become enabled.
- Move projects between the two select boxes by using the << and >> buttons.
- Project list — this list contains the projects that do not have JIRA Agile access.
- JIRA Agile projects — this list contains the projects that are available within JIRA Agile.
- Click the Modify button to confirm the projects available to JIRA Agile.
Screenshot: Restricting JIRA Agile to selected projects