Moving Bamboo between machines
To migrate Bamboo between machines,
- Back up your current Bamboo instance as per our Bamboo backup guide
- Login to the My Atlassian portal and retrieve your Bamboo license key.
- Download a fresh distribution of Bamboo from the Bamboo download center to your new machine.
- Unpack your Bamboo distribution on your new machine - See our installation guide.
- Start your new Bamboo installation and run the Setup Wizard.
- In step (5) of the Setup Wizard, import your old Bamboo instance from step (1).