Moving Bamboo between machines
To migrate Bamboo between machines,
- Back up your current Bamboo instance as per our Bamboo backup guide
- Login to the My Atlassian portal and retrieve your Bamboo license key.
- Download a fresh distribution of Bamboo from the Bamboo download center to your new machine.
- Unpack your Bamboo distribution on your new machine - See our installation guide.
- Start your new Bamboo installation and run the Setup Wizard.
- In step (5) of the Setup Wizard, import your old Bamboo instance from step (1).
Last modified on Jul 6, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.