Atlassian Account Invalid Password Issue
Upon signing in to Bitbucket, you may be prompted by this message and inserting your password may end up with an "Invalid Password".
We're migrating your Bitbucket account login to use Atlassian accounts using the email listed in the message (further details here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/purchasing/introducing-atlassian-account-738362254.html), which may explain this issue you're facing.
You'll need to:
- Go to https://id.atlassian.com
- Reset your password via Forgot your password button to your email that was listed in the message above.
- Log into Bitbucket again as usual, and when prompted with the new password - insert the one you just reset.
- Now, you should be able to log into Bitbucket in the future with these credentials:
- The email listed in the message; also the email that you've migrated your account to.
- The new password which was reset.