Build, test, and deploy with Pipelines
Bitbucket Pipelines is an integrated CI/CD service, which allows you to automatically build, test and deploy code. It's built into Bitbucket, and you can configure it through a yaml file that lives in the repo.
Learn about the initial setup for Bitbucket Pipelines.
Everything you need to know about Bitbucket Pipelines in action.
- Bitbucket Deployments
- Branch workflows
- Run pipelines manually
- Use SSH keys in Bitbucket Pipelines
- Notifications for Bitbucket Pipelines
- Generic webhooks
- Test with databases in Bitbucket Pipeline
Step by steps guides with examples.
- Deploy to Amazon AWS
- Deploying a Lambda function update to AWS
- Deploy to Amazon ECS
- Deploy to Firebase
- Deploy to Google Cloud
- Deploy to Heroku
- Deploy to Kubernetes
- Deploy to Microsoft Azure
- Deploy to npm
- Deploy with pull requests
- Deploy using SCP
- Publish and link your build artifacts
- Build and push a Docker image to a container registry
- Deploy to AWS with Elastic Beanstalk
- Deploy to AWS with S3
- Deploy to AWS with CodeDeploy
- Deploy build artifacts to Bitbucket Downloads
- Deploy to AWS EKS (Kubernetes)
Help and feedback
Did you run into trouble? Check out the help resources.