Bitbucket Premium plan
For professional software teams who want better control, security, and accountability over their team's workflow.
Bitbucket Premium gives you:
- Features designed for growing professional software teams.
- Twice as many Pipelines build minutes.
- Twice as much file storage using LFS.
All this and more for $5 / user / month. Learn more about our pricing model
Merge checks help your team master the development process with the ability to:
- Require successful builds before merging.
- Require code review and approval before merging.
- Require review approvals on the latest commit.
- Require pull request task completion.
Together with branch permissions, merge checks help you set up the development workflow which best fits your teams needs.
Smart mirroring for Bitbucket Cloud helps globally distributed teams, teams with large repositories, or teams who want the advantages of cloud based source control along with a local mirror.
- Smart Mirrors can greatly improve Git clone, fetch and pull times.
- Perfect for globally distributed teams working with large repositories.
- Large repos that take hours to clone over the Internet can take minutes when cloned from a local mirror on a fast network.
- Mirroring works with Git Large File Storage in Bitbucket and makes cloning huge binary files dramatically faster.
And more to come...
Premium free trial
The Premium plan, which is our new plan for large teams, includes our new merge checks and Smart Mirroring features. Before the pricing changes go into effect, you can try these features for free:
- Merge checks—Guide your development workflow by requiring successful builds, review approvals, and task completion before merging a branch. Learn more
- Smart mirroring—Reduce the time to clone large repos by setting up a local mirror. This feature helps distributed teams with large repositories work faster and be more efficient. Learn more
Whether you try these features or not, we'll move you to the Free plan (if you're a free user) or Standard plan (if you're a paid user) when the pricing change takes effect. At that point, you'll have a grace period to pick the Premium plan if you want to keep using these features.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!