Delete your team
When you delete a team, you permanently delete all repositories owned by that account or team, which means that any URL referencing your team will no longer work. This includes repository URLs, API calls, wikis, and issue trackers.
If you want to keep a repository part of the team you're deleting, you can either transfer the repository, make a backup of your code locally, or use the Downloads page to save a zip file of your repository. Atlassian can't recover deleted repositories.
Only users with administrative rights on a repository can delete a team. To delete a team, do the following:
- Select your team from the Teams dropdown.
- Click Manage team in the top right corner.
- Choose Delete team from the left hand menu.
The page includes links to your team's repositories, which will be deleted along with the team. Everything associated with those repositories also gets deleted.
- Click Delete team to delete the account.
- Click Delete again in the system message.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!