Configuring the application navigator
Administering Bitbucket Server
- Users and groups
- External user directories
- Global permissions
- Setting up your mail server
- Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications
- Connecting Bitbucket Server to an external database
- Migrating Bitbucket Server to another server
- Getting started with Bitbucket Server and AWS
- Specifying the base URL for Bitbucket Server
- Configuring the application navigator
- Managing apps
- Auditing in Bitbucket
- Updating your Bitbucket Server license details
- Bitbucket Server config properties
- Moving Bitbucket Server to a different context path
- Data recovery and backups
- Disabling HTTP(S) access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Smart Mirroring
- Data Center Migration
- Git Large File Storage
- Git Virtual File System (GVFS)
- Enabling SSH access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Using diff transcoding in Bitbucket Server
- Changing the port that Bitbucket Server listens on
- Lockout recovery process
- Proxying and securing Bitbucket Server
- High availability for Bitbucket Server
- Diagnostics for third-party apps
- Enabling JMX counters for performance monitoring
- Bitbucket Server debug logging
- Scaling Bitbucket Server
- Add shortcut links to a Bitbucket Server repository
- Administer code search
- Adding additional storage for your repository data
- Add a system-wide announcement banner
- Configuring Project links across Applications
- Improving instance stability with rate limiting
- Use a CDN with Atlassian Data Center applications
- Managing personal access tokens
On this page
- No related content found
Still need help?
The Atlassian Community is here for you.
The application navigator, on the left of the Bitbucket Server header, allows you to switch to your other applications, such as JIRA Software and Bamboo – or any other web application – all from the Bitbucket Server header:
Users only see the application navigator when links are set up – if there are no links, only administrators can see it.
Bitbucket Server administrators can configure which apps appear in the navigator – just click Configure in the application navigator, or go to the Bitbucket Server admin area and click Application Navigator:
- Linked applications are automatically configured in the application navigator, and can't be deleted. Click Manage to configure those in the source application.
- Specify new links, as required by your users, by entering a Name and URL.
- Restrict the visibility of links to particular user groups, or hide the link completely. Click in a row, under the Groups column header, to edit those properties for existing rows.
- Use the 'handles' at the left to change the link order when seen in Bitbucket Server.
- No related content found