3 March 2015 Introducing JIRA Portfolio Cloud
The wait is over - JIRA Portfolio Cloud is here!
The JIRA Portfolio team is excited to announce that JIRA Portfolio is now available for Cloud! Since the launch of JIRA Portfolio Server, we have been prepping the Cloud deployment behind the scenes, while working with lots of server customers to enhance the product. Here's a list of some of the newest features that we've included:
- Story point planning - plan based on point estimates and teams' forecasted velocity.
- Versions integration - link JIRA Portfolio releases to existing versions across your JIRA projects to plan cross-project releases.
- Visual dependency indicators - quickly see incoming and outgoing dependencies between your initiatives, epics and stories.
- The ability to set read-only permissions
- New and improved progress tracking,
- Usability improvements such as column resizing
JIRA Portfolio makes it easy to plan across multiple projects and teams
Agile is centered around self-organizing teams, so when multiple agile teams work together, it becomes harder to track progress across the organization. JIRA Portfolio allows you to aggregate the work from multiple agile teams and roll them up into larger initiatives, connecting your business strategy with development reality.
By harnessing the power of your existing data in JIRA with JIRA Portfolio, you can:
- Instantly forecast realistic release dates
- Optimize your schedule in real time
- Get visibility on the status and progress across projects and teams
- Manage team availabilities and skill sets
- Keep track of business goals and resource investments