Atlassian OnDemand maintenance windows
Regular weekly maintenance windows
In order to more quickly and regularly bring new Atlassian product features and fixes to you, we update your instances in weekly maintenance windows at the times listed below.
APAC (Asia Pacific)
|every Monday 23:00 - Tuesday 01:00, Sydney time|
EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa, including India)
|every Monday 02:00 - 05:00, Amsterdam time|
|AMER (America, including U.S.)||every Sunday 17:00 - 20:00, San Francisco time|
Getting notified about upcoming upgrades and news
We use the Atlassian OnDemand blog to announce upcoming upgrades and the completion of them. We try to publish information about upcoming upgrades a few days prior to the weekly maintenance so that you can prepare for them if needed.
If you'd like to get notified about future Atlassian OnDemand upgrades and news, please subscribe to our blog.
- Sign up for a username on this site in 15 seconds, and log in.
- At the top right of any blog post, choose Watch and then select Watch for new blog posts in this space. You will then get email notifications when new blog posts are published.
- If you'd like to participate in the discussion and be notified of new comments on a particular blog post, choose Watch > Watch blog post on that post.
Communication on maintenance windows
- Regular weekly maintenance windows: We will not send maintenance notifications unless we need to deviate from the weekly schedule.
- Other types of maintenance: For other required maintenance such as urgent fixes, we will notify you at least 12 hours in advance, by sending an email message to all technical contacts listed under your account at my.atlassian.com.
Changing your maintenance window region
The region of your maintenance window is determined by the time zone selected during the Atlassian Cloud signup process.
To change the region, file a support ticket letting us know the preferred timezone and our friendly support team will be in touch with you to schedule a restart of your site for the change to take effect.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!