Change your application or site name
If you'd like to change the default name of any of your Atlassian Cloud products, you can do it via the administration options for each application. Before you start any of the below processes, navigate to the relevant application using the application navigator ().
- Choose Settings > System in the Jira sidebar
- Click Edit Settings at the top-right of the page
- Enter your preferred name for the app in the Application title field
- Choose Settings in the Confluence sidebar
- Click Edit at the top-right of the page
- Enter your preferred name for the app in the Site Title field