25 February 2013:
This release introduces Confluence 5.0, as well as several updates to GreenHopper. Check out the Confluence 5 FAQ for more details on the exciting new changes in Confluence.
Confluence gets a facelift
- Now choose 'Create' (instead of 'Add' on the top of pages) in the Confluence header to add pages and blog posts. Read more...
- Site-level items now appear on the left-hand side of the header: links to the dashboard, space directory and people directory.
- Space-related items are now in the new sidebar (in the default theme). Space administrators can configure what is displayed in the top section of the sidebar.
- The 'Space Tools' option on the new sidebar gives initial access to the space configuration, administration and tools. A new tab-based navigation offers further access. Read more....
- Many more changes, including renamed macros, a new way to view labels, and the removal of the Easy Reader theme. Read more...
- Several updates will be released for GreenHopper, including epic reports, enhanced search abilities, and more. See .
18 February 2013:Tempo will be upgraded to version 18.104.22.168 to fix an issue that causes the JIRA operations bar to display in the wrong location or not function at all.
11 February 2013:
Features added to the application navigator
- You now click the button in the header to open the application navigator
- Clicking the application logo takes you directly to the application homepage (no matter what screen you're on). This replaces the Dashboard button in Confluence and Bamboo.
- A dot in the application navigator makes it easy to tell which application you're currently in
- Administrators see a Configure link at the bottom of the application navigator so they can jump directly to the administration screen for the application navigator and modify it for the instance. See Application Navigator FAQ.
Changes to JIRA
- We've removed the ability to disable inline edit. This option is no longer available in JIRA Admin (under System > General Configuration).
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!