June 24, 2013
Google Apps user management improvements
- We've made it easier for OnDemand administrators to manage Google Apps users by removing some of the manual tasks OnDemand adminstrators had to carry out (like manually resolving username conflicts). These changes are in the process of being rolled out and will soon be available to all users. For information about these changes, see Changes to your Google Apps User Synchronization FAQ.
June 19, 2013
GreenHopper introduces flagging and other improvements
- You can now indicate important cards by flagging them. Flagged cards will be displayed in yellow, with the "flag" icon replacing the Priority icon. Read more...
June 17, 2013
This release provides new features in Confluence and GreenHopper, as well as some bug fixes in JIRA.
Speedier interactions in Confluence
- Click into the search field, and your recently-viewed pages appear.
- Choose the new Watch option on the page for quick access to page and space watching.
- Choose the 'Hide Tools' option on your toolbar to put your editor into full-screen mode. Alternatively, press the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+F (Windows and Mac). This will hide the Confluence header, page title, toolbar, and the options at the bottom of the editor pane. To restore the options, move your cursor to the top of the editing pane or press the shortcut key again. Note: The full-screen editing option is available in Firefox, Chrome and Safari. It is not supported in Internet Explorer.
- You are now automatically added as an attendee when you create a meeting notes page, and as a stakeholder when you create a product requirements page.
GreenHopper enhancements to epics
This release provides tighter integration between JIRA and epics. Read more...
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!