25 March 2013
This release introduces big new features in both JIRA and Confluence, as well as updates to Bamboo and GreenHopper.
New JIRA look and feel
- JIRA has a fresh new look across the product, making it modern, fast, and easy to use.
- Project summary pages have been simplified, as well as optimized for smaller browser windows.
- New icons throughout the product will make it easier to associate features with their icons (and look pretty, too!).
Confluence introduces blueprints and more
- This release introductes blueprints – best practices, out of the box.
- You can now add alt text and titles on images.
- Admin functions are now accessble directly from the search box.
- Various improvements have been made to multiple macros.
- More goodness, including autocomplete for group selections and a faster PDF export. Read more...
- The Jenkins importer allows you to migrate your build projects from Jenkins to Bamboo.
- You can set up Bamboo to report on your TestNG tests using TestNG results parsing.
- Selectively disable individual tasks in a job to occasionally fine tune a build plan.
- Pause your Bamboo server at your convenience to manage your server and confidently export consistent data without canceling your builds.
18 March 2013
This release contains several bug-fixes for Confluence. GreenHopper has also been updated with several new features. For more information, see GreenHopper OnDemand 2013-03-18.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!