Recently used devices
The recent devices list in your Atlassian account profile lets you view and manage the devices that you've used to log in to your Atlassian Cloud products and services.
If one of your devices has been lost or stolen, or you notice suspicious activity, you can go to your recent devices list to log out of any or all of your devices.
Where can I see my recent devices?
- Go to your Atlassian account profile settings at id.atlassian.com.
- Select Recent devices from the left-hand menu.
What information is shown?
The recent devices list shows the devices that you've recently logged in from, using your Atlassian account. For each device, you can see:
|Browser and browser version||Chrome 65.0|
|Last time the device was active||3 days ago|
Some things to remember when viewing your recent devices:
- If you've logged in from multiple browsers on the same device, you'll see a listing for each of those.
- If you've logged into multiple Atlassian apps from the same device (for example, the Jira and Stride mobile apps), you'll see a listing for each of those.
- Non-interactive logins (for example, calls using API tokens) will not be displayed in your recent devices list.
How can I manage my recent devices?
If you need to, you can log out of one or all of your devices:
Log out of one device
- Choose Log out for the individual device that you want to log out of.
Log out of all devices
- Choose Log out of all devices at the bottom of your recent devices list. This will log you out of all devices apart from the one that you're currently using.
- If you'd also like to log out of the device that you're on, choose Log out from the top right-hand corner of your screen.
I'm concerned that someone has access to my account. What should I do?
We recommend that you complete these three steps:
- Go to your recent devices page and log out of any or all of the devices that you're concerned about.
- Change the password for your account.
- Enable two-step verification to add extra security to your account.
Note that if you log in with Google, or with SAML single sign-on (using a third-party identity provider), you'll need to reset your password and enable two-step verification through Google or your identity provider (ask your admin).
I can see an 'unknown' device in my recent devices list. What does that mean?
- Any sessions created before February 23, 2018 will show as 'unknown'. If you're concerned about a device that's listed as unknown, we recommend that you log out of that device as a safety precaution.
- If you use any browser extensions that prevent device information from being provided to Atlassian, your device may show as 'unknown'.
- If you're concerned about a device that's listed as 'unknown', we recommend that you log out of that device as a safety precaution.
I'm seeing a different browser version or IP address from what I expected for one of my devices.
- This is most likely because your browser version or IP address has changed since you first logged in from that device. Your recent devices list shows the browser version and IP address that we identified at the point of login. If you're concerned about this for any of your recent devices, we recommend that you log out of that device as a safety precaution.