Set the default language
You can set the default language for your JIRA application(s) and Confluence site, but you'll need to do it in each application.
For JIRA applications:
- Choose Edit Settings
- Select your Default language and choose Update
> General configuration
- Select Languages from the left column
- Choose Edit
- Select your default language and choose Submit
- JIRA Core Cloud, JIRA Service Desk Cloud and JIRA Software Cloud are available in English (US), English (UK), French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, and Russian.
- Confluence Cloud and Team Calendars for Confluence are available in English (UK), French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. English (US), Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian are also available, but not for the login screen, which will display in English (UK).
- Bamboo Cloud, Capture for JIRA Cloud, Portfolio for JIRA Cloud, and third-party add-ons are currently offered in English only.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!