Set the default language
Language settings for all users
You can set the default language for Jira products and Confluence, but you'll need to do it in each product.
By default, Jira Cloud will use the language set by your user's browser. The language you set here will be the language Jira Cloud will display in, if it can't detect the browser's language. This can be overwritten by the individual user, if they've selected a language setting in their profile (see Language settings for individual users below).
- From the Jira product in your organization, select Jira settings from the .
- Choose Edit Settings
- Select your Default language and choose Update.
- From the Confluence product in your organization, select Confluence settings from the .
- Select Languages from the left column
- Choose Edit
- Select your default language and choose Submit.
Language settings for Atlassian admin hub
Admin hub uses the default language for the browser you are using. To change the browser language setting, follow the link below for your particular browser:
Atlassian cloud products are available in the following languages.
Jira Core Cloud
Jira Service Management Cloud
Jira Software Cloud
|Confluence Cloud||Team Calendars for Confluence Cloud|
Portfolio for Jira Cloud is offered in English only.
See Manage your language preferences for more information on additional languages and related development efforts.