Atlassian Jira and Cloud app login fails on certain Huawei devices
Platform Notice: Cloud Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the cloud platform.
When logging into your Atlassian Account for Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud app, the login might fail on Huawei devices with the error below.
- "We're having trouble logging you in. There seems to be an issue with your identity provider. Wait a few moments, then try again."
- When authenticating mobile apps on Android, the authentication happens via Google's framework.
- Caching issues can cause login to fail, and the cache can only be cleared with Google Chrome installed and set as the default browser.
- Make sure that the latest Google Framework is installed on the Huawei device.
- Make sure Google Chrome is installed, and is in the latest version.
- Make sure that the Google Chrome browser is set as the device's primary and default browser.
- Uninstall the Jira or Confluence Cloud app, and clear all cache and cookies via the Chrome browsers.
- Re-install the Jira or Confluence Cloud app after the step above and log iin.