Unable to Create New User Accounts on Browsers with Ad Blocking or Password Filling Extensions
Unable to create new users within the environment. Seeing issues similar to:
- Error message in browser indicating:
HTTP Status 415 - Unsupported Media Type
- No Email is sent to new User though option to send Email is checked
- Any browser (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc) using an Automatic Password Filling or Ad Blocking Extension
Check the browser extensions. Disable extensions temporarily or use incognito mode. The Automatic Password Filling and Ad Blocking extensions have been known to interfere with the Java script on the Create User page.
- Temporarily disable the Automatic Password Filling or Ad Blocking Extension
- Use an Alternative Browser that does not have these extensions
- Use an "InPrivate" or "Incognito Mode" (if available)
Last modified on Feb 26, 2016
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.