Copy a Page
You need the 'Create Pages' permission in a space to copy pages within that space. See space permissions for more information.
To copy a page:
- Go to a page in the space and choose
Confluence will open a copy of the page in the editor. By default, Confluence will name the page 'Copy of [originalPageName]'.
- Rename the page and make any other changes required in the body of the page
If you need to move the new page to a different space or a different parent, choose Location at the bottom-left of the page. Refer to the instructions on moving a page.
- Choose Save
- Copying a page will duplicate all of the original page's attachments and labels, but won't copy comments from the original page.
- This method of copying a page doesn't copy the child pages. Please add your vote to issue - CONFCLOUD-2814Getting issue details... STATUS if you'd like to see this improvement.
- You can copy an entire space, including all pages in the space (parents and children) — refer to these instructions on copying a space.