Changing a Space's Logo
In Confluence, you can replace the default logo for a space with an image of your choice. The instructions below apply to site spaces. For your profile picture is used as the space icon., your
You need to be a space administrator to replace a space's logo.
To change a space's logo, in spaces using the default theme:
- Go to the space and from the bottom of the sidebar choose Space tools > Configure sidebar.
- Choose the edit icon next to the space name.
- Choose Choose File.
- Browse to find and upload an image.
- Adjust the size of the image to fit within the highlighted circle.
- Choose Save.
To change a space's logo, in spaces using the Documentation theme:
- Choose Browse > Space Admin at the top of the screen.Note: The 'Space Admin' option appears only if you have space admin permissions for the space or you have System Administrator global permissions.
- Choose Change Space Logo in the left-hand panel.
- Use the browse option to locate the new logo and choose Upload.
Screenshot: Changing a space logo in the default theme
- Minimum dimensions: Space logos are set at 48 x 48px. Logos less than these dimensions will be centred with whitespace around them.
- Space logos in the default theme are circular.
- Dimensions of image when using the Documentation theme: The documentation theme does not provide an option to resize or crop your image. Uploading a square image will give the best results.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!