Confluence Administrator's Guide
About the Confluence Administrator's Guide
This guide covers features and functions that are only available to administrators.
For information on using creating and administering space refer to the Confluence User's Guide.
This guide assumes that you are using the Confluence default theme. If your Confluence site has been customised the header may look different, and menu items appear in different locations to the examples given in this guide.
- Getting Started as Confluence Administrator
- Managing Confluence Users
- Managing Add-ons or Plugins
- Writing User Macros
- Customising your Confluence Site
- Integrating Confluence with Other Applications
- Managing your Confluence License
- Managing Confluence Data
- Configuring a Confluence Environment
- Configuring Confluence
- Performance Tuning
- Cluster Troubleshooting
- Data Collection Policy
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!